Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's Only Tuesday?

All right let me just say that sinus infections are HORRIBLE!!! I started to not feel so hot on Sunday and I thought it was my allergies acting up (after all, 'tis the season for allergies). Well part of it was. Yesterday things got a bit worse as I had a horrible headache and a very sore throat. This morning I could barely move! I called work and told them I would not be coming in and what does my boss say? Instead of saying "I hope you feel better soon" or something along those lines, she said "Call back at noon and let me know if you can come in for part of the day." Yeah. Right. Thanks for being so considerate...grrr...anyway I went to the doctor and hopefully things will be better by tomorrow!!

On to a different topic, my dad's birthday is on Friday, yay! I have no idea what we're doing for it but we will probably go out for dinner or something like that.

Oh and all of my friends are telling me to go rent "RENT." So I think I'll do that over the weekend when I'm not working and not so sick, LOL.

Well that's all for now! I shall write later.

-Lisa

No comments: