Friday, September 08, 2006

At the End of the Week...

Even though it has been a rather long and trying week, I must admit that it has also been a rewarding week.

The kids are really getting used to being at school and therefore are not crying as much when their parents drop them off. But what has really been rewarding is the fact that these two little toddlers, both of whom are new to the center, are really warming up to me! Yes I have the two year old class this year but I am in the toddler room for nap and then I work with them as well as the two year olds in the afternoon for extended care. Yes there is someone else in the room!

It's just a great feeling to see that although they were scared at first, that these kids are starting to really like school and I must be having a good influence on them if they are warming up to me. :-) It makes me feel good!

I guess that's about it. Oh and I went to the dentist today...I guess my brushing two times daily has really paid off!

-Lisa

No comments: