Saturday, October 28, 2006

I Wish...

...That life was easy. I wish that we had a magic wand to solve the problems in our lives instead of having to deal with these problems head on.

Unfortunately life isn't like that. It's nothing even close to being like that. Sometimes I feel as though life is a test and that if I receive a failing grade that I am going to be punished in one way or another. Today was no different. If I had to give myself a grade for today's test, I'd give myself a D. Why you may ask? Because I had about 5 separate panic/anxiety attacks but still somehow accomplished what needed to be accomplished today.

One of my online friends (you know who you are) made a list of what bothers her about what some of her friends tend to do. One of the things on the list was being distant lately. I'm paraphrasing here as I do not remember exactly what it said. Well I am definitely one of those people. I've been distant at work and at home all because of this stupid anxiety about moving.

It is yet another test. Will I be able to pass this test or will I fail it? Personally I hope I pass it. I am pretty sure I can and that I will...it's preparing for this test that is making things rather hard. I feel like I'm taking the ACT's again. Ick. I hated that test.

Anyway this is probably getting really boring so I'm just going to stop now. Have a nice evening.

-Lisa

1 comment:

Kayla said...

[that person] wasn't talking about you with the distant thing. At least I don't think so. [that person] told me that it was me who seemed distant.

=/