Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day and This Week

First off, I'd like to wish every Mother out there a very Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all had a great time with family and friends. :) I would have spent today with my Mom, but she and my Dad were in Chicago for a Bar Mitzvah this weekend, so I didn't get to see her. Luckily we have cell phones and text messaging! Plus my Mom and I will get to spend time together on Saturday the 15th when we go see Legally Blonde in Cincinnati. That's going to be my actual gift to her. :) She's wanted to see it almost as much as I have!

It is hard to believe that this is the 2nd to last week of preschool! Our annual 'picnic' (it's actually inside, so it's not really a picnic) is on Wednesday from 6-8. Not exactly looking forward to having to work a 10 hour day, but it's worth it in the end when I see the children who will be going off to Kindergarten in the fall. I had them in my room 3 years ago! That will be hard for me. Kids grow up too quickly!

Not much else to write about this week. Oh yes, I almost forgot... The promo for Clay's new CD Tried & True made its debut on YouTube this weekend! I was unable to attend the actual concert, but I am really looking forward to seeing it on PBS in August. Didn't see the video? Here, I'll just put it on here. I think I figured out to do that...



Hopefully that worked! Anyway that's about all for this week! I will hopefully be back next week to give you an update as to how LB was! I'm pretty sure one of the words I'm going to use is "awesome," LOL. :)

~Lisa

1 comment:

Dianne Barbee said...

Lisa,

I saw you mention your blog in the UPDATED list on the OFC. I have added it to the Carolina sidebar.

Thnx for sharing "Mother's Day by cell phone," the end of school, and especially Clay Aiken's PBS Special promo video. I, too, am looking forward to the August airing.

Have a great week!

Caro