Sunday, July 01, 2007

Life is Good

So life has been good this past week. I had a pretty good week at work, even though it was hectic as ever, but it was still good. It finally rained this week! We have been in a drought since May and I was rather excited when it started to rain. Yeah, I get excited over strange things.


Anyway, yesterday was one of the best days ever. Why, you may ask? Because of this:

Yep, I saw Wicked yesterday! We went to Columbus, since that is where the tour cast is right now. I didn't mind the hour and a half drive at all. I just wanted to see my FAVORITE show!! We had perfect seats that were not in the front, but were in the orchestra section with no obstructions. Though my mom did get a little manic since she's been wanting to see this show for quite a while. But it was all good. After the show, we went out for dinner at a nice Italian restaurant in downtown Columbus, not far from the theatre. It was really nice except for the man at the table behind us...he was drunk...I mean REALLY drunk. He kept yelling, getting up, singing...let's just say he was making a fool out of himself and the people he was sitting with. When they finally left, everyone applauded (I kid you not). Best dinner ever, LOL.

Anyway, this week will be nice since it's only a four day week (4th of July...). I am not sure if my family is going to see the fireworks or not (personally I'd really like to), but it would be a good family outing.

This coming weekend Kyle is coming down! I haven't seen him since February; our schedules have both been very hectic lately, but he was finally able to get some time off work. So yay to that. =) I can't think of anything else, so I'm just going to end my entry here.

Ciao!

Lisa

No comments: